Forming strong partnerships with other leading business and IT specialists is a key part of StreamServe’s growth strategy – and of ensuring StreamServe customers benefit from proven, complete, and integrated solutions overcoming significant business challenges, and providing the means for real business returns.
Why choose StreamServe?
Partnering with StreamServe gives you access to a unique value proposition, unique solutions, and the support of a recognized leader in a fast-growing market: business communications management.
A leader in Enterprise Document Presentment (EDP)
StreamServe is a leader and innovator in Enterprise Document Presentment with more than 4,400 customers worldwide:
- StreamServe’s market vision and technology solutions are recognized by customers, analysts and industry bodies and other leading vendors
- StreamServe has received several industry awards, is named as a leader and innovator by Gartner, and has strong partnerships with SAP, Adobe, Lawson, IBM, and Infor.
- StreamServe offers proven solutions supported by extensive sales, marketing, alliances, professional services, education and support organizations
A strong, global organization
Founded in 1995, StreamServe is Europe’s largest privately held software company:
- Headquartered in Boston and London, StreamServe has 300 employees operating out of North America, Europe and Asia
- StreamServe solutions are delivered and supported in 130 countries
- StreamServe is financially strong, with a healthy sales pipeline and cash position
- StreamServe is dedicated to supporting partner activities: our strategic goal is to drive 50% of revenues through consulting/systems integration, solutions and reseller partners
Uniquely flexible, proven solutions
StreamServe is the only organization providing an independent application for two-way exchange of critical business information multiple channels and formats – StreamServe Enterprise Document Presentment (EDP):
- StreamServe EDP is an all-in-one solution enabling companies to take control of composition, personalization, distribution and archiving of business documents -- from enterprise application to the ultimate recipient
- With StreamServe EDP, your clients have end-to-end control over the way they communicate with every audience – customers, suppliers, partners and employees – and benefit from clear cost and customer service benefits across a wide range of business processes
- As an independent software application, StreamServe EDP can bridge almost any organization’s core business systems and communication channels to enable the broadest set of document formats and distribution choices: your can deliver more value from the existing applications, and add significant value to future application investment
Why become a StreamServe Partner?
- Strong $600 million market, growing 10% to 15% annually
- Top-quality StreamServe solutions to market on their own or as part of your offering
- Clear, compelling sales story
- Extensive support before and after the sale, with marketing, sales and technical support
- Company focused upon growing through partners and therefore especially committed to your success
For more information about the benefits of becoming part of StreamServe's alliance program, please complete the following form.